EMERGENCY TREE REMOVAL
Call Us 24 Hours:
How to spot dangerous trees before they fall:
- Rotten Roots: A tree with mushrooms growing on the bark or around the tree can signify a tree that is rotting inside.
- Leaves falling from the outside of the tree inward. The tips of the branches will not have any leaves which means the fault lies within the root system of the tree.
- Dead Branches/Falling Branches are a danger and if a tree is dying, it's lacking nutrients so the limbs actually start to fall off the tree and fall apart.
- Leaning: In cases of damage from high winds or exposed roots, trees that are leaning more the 15 degrees should be removed.
- Holes in the trunk: Only dangerous if the hole(s) compromise the sturdiness of the tree.
- No Tree Bark or Deep Cracks in Tree Bark: These areas of the tree are weak and make the tree more likely to break and split.